Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Way Satisfying Wed Comment Hop

Hello Everybody,


I'm here. FINALLY! I have internet at my house. Gaw, it was forever. I can live maybe a few months without internet not nearly 5 months without it. Guys, that's almost 1 year! Haha. Yes, time flew by without my noticing. But, it's okay I took us not having internet as a way to sorta just "get my groove" before baby arrived. Spending quality time with my family. Enjoy having just ONE naughty kid before the 2nd arrives. Give my little girl a little more attention before baby arrived. So, all is good.

So, on January 7th, my son was born! I tried to go for the 1st of January - ha, didn't happen! So, I was admitted on January 6th and by 8am the next morning I was ready for this baby! He's such a good baby for the most part. But with his arrival and all - I'm hoping to open up my "mama's world" segment on my website. But, my host is having to switch servers so I don't know what's up! It's all good.

Well, I shall get going lot of peoples blogs to visit. See ya!

Plugging: Sandra the "Absolutely Narcissism" does it again! - She cracks me up!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new baby! And welcome back to blog world : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Congrats!! He is SO handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, he's so precious! Following you from the blog hop!
    Love the information, you have here!
    Please come check my blog out at http://www.nontypicalmom.com/

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete