Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquakes and Tsunami warning


Someone on my friends list who also is my excoworker and she had posted a status "is starting to think 2012's not a joke". That kinda irritated me. I don't know why that irritated me. But it was bothersome. Sorry to hear about the people in Japan. It's crazy to what they're going thru. It's kind of nerve wrecking. But anyways.

I'm glued to the TV right now watching our local news. Being that just not too long ago our news station had issued a Tsunami watch for us and they say that at 2:59am and it'll be hitting US first :( Which is KAUAI. Boo.

I pray for Japan, I pray for Hawaii. I hope that everyone is safe. And this is hilarious. So my classmate posted this picture on her facebook and I just HAD to share this with you guys. While everyone is preparing buying water, can goods, etc... customers are buying...


CABBAGE!!

Be safe. Pray for Japan. Pray for Hawaii. Pray for all the people impacted by this earthquake and tsunami warnings or if it actually happens. Until the next update.

3 comments:

  1. I saw your tweet about the warning and I'm glad you're safe. It annoys me when people talk about that too. I think maybe one of the reasons it bothers us is because we have kids and we want them to grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're alright!

    I get sort of annoyed with the whole thing with 2012 for the reason that Angie said.

    ReplyDelete