Monday, February 7, 2011

1 month & 6 mos together

Hi friends.

Today is such a lazy day! I have yet laundry to do and I'm just not feeling it. Blah. But anyways, I guess I'm gonna lame out until my husband comes home from work which is another half to one hour from now. That's a good way of "waking up" so to speak.


Anyhoo, today is my husband and I - our 6 month wedding anniversary and also it's 1 month for my son! I cannot believe how fast time flies. I'm thinking about making a little cake for my son and also for my husband and I. We'll see.

Whoah. Time is definitely flying. My best friend gives birth in March and I wasn't able to make it to her baby shower that was this past weekend. I'm hoping to maybe "customize" something for her. We'll see. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Lots of Celebrating today!! That's wonderful! Your son is absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete